See the answers to some common questions
we get at Student Tribe.
Yes, we are offering these via Zoom with one of our lettings team, we have found these to be very popular and have ensured they give an accurate representation to our student homes. Simply request a virtual viewing for the property you are interested in and we will be in touch!
We are currently following the latest best practices when it comes to COVID. Where possible, we will be implementing virtual viewings for the safety of our tenants, prospective tenants and staff. Emails are being sent out to all tenants regularly about how they can protect themselves and our affiliates when it comes to maintenance visits, isolating and so on. Any visits carried out to the properties are also made in line with strict PPE guidance, with our operatives wearing masks, gloves and sanitising before and after a visit. If anyone is especially concerned about the impact of coronavirus, please contact your property manager. In the meantime, please do your best to stay safe, and look out for one another in this difficult period.
Booking a viewing is easy, simply find a property you like, click ‘Book A Viewing’ and select a date in the calendar. If there are no dates available, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Renting with Student Tribe is simple:
- Search for a property based on location and number of bedrooms required.
- Click ‘Book a Viewing’ and select an available time that suits you and your future housemates.
- A member of the team will be in touch with you to confirm the viewing.
- The same member of the team will take you on your viewing, after which you can secure the property with a holding deposit.
- We will direct you to our online contract signing platform for you and your guarantors to complete the tenancy.
Your deposit will be logged with a government-approved deposit scheme. Upon signing with Student Tribe, you will receive a receipt of your deposit protection from both us, and the deposit scheme.
There are many ways to get in contact with us:
- Log an issue via our tenant app.
- Call or email your property manager.
- For emergencies, call our emergency number.
Ideally, all of your housemates will be able to attend. Upon booking a viewing you will be notified by us with further guidance, but as a general rule the below is required to view one of our properties.
Please try to bring with you:
- A mask.
- A valid form of identification such as a driving license or passport
- A method of payment in case you’d like to reserve the property after the viewing
- Your housemates email addresses and mobile numbers for further correspondence
We know what is important to our student tenants, so all of our student properties come with the following items:
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Washing machine
- Ample fridge freezer space
- Dining table (where applicable)
- Double bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Chest of drawers
- Ample sofa space
- Smart television
- Coffee table
Properties that are not available will display 'Unavailable' and properties which are available will allow you to book a viewing.
Of course, we understand that this can be the best option for students. Simply let us know in advance that this is how you would like to pay, and we will send you a Termly Rental Agreement to confirm this.
Our bills packages feature 250mbps Wi-Fi, water, gas, electricity and a TV license, all for just £12 per person per week.
A copy of your AST will be sent to you throughout the process, but it will also be logged on our tenant app and you can ask a member of the team for a copy.
If you would like to renew your tenancy for the coming year, please contact a member of the team and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
We have a bills inclusive and bills exclusive package available.